Held 17 June 2014, at 2 PM at The Ritz-Carlton Vienna, Schubertring 5-7, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Eastern Property Holdings Ltd, the real estate development and investment company held its Annual General Meeting (`AGM`). All resolutions proposed in the Notice of the AGM released on 26 May 2014 were passed.
The following approvals and resolutions were duly passed by the AGM:
1) Approval of the Annual Report for the year ended December 31, 2013
2) Approval of the Director`s proposal to not pay a dividend for the year ending 31 December 2013
3) Re-election of Ernst & Young AG, Zurich as EPH`s auditor for one year
4) Amendment of the Articles of Association of EPH by deletion of Articles 7.6, 7.7 and 7.8 in their entirety has been approved
5) Gustav Stenbolt has been re-elected as director of the board of EPH until the close of the AGM of the Company in 2017
Eastern Property Holdings Ltd. is an SIX Swiss Exchange-listed real estate development and investment company focusing on Russia. The company holds interests in office, residential, retail and parking properties and developments, principally in Moscow and St. Petersburg. EPH is managed by Valartis International Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Valartis Group AG.
Additional information on Eastern Property Holdings is available by contacting Anna Bernhart Tel: +41 43 336 8111.EPH: Results of Annual General Meeting 2014
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Eastern Property Holdings Limited (EPH) via GlobeNewswire
- Investment & Company Information
- real estate development
- investment company