LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - August 22, 2013) - Eat This Much, the free automated nutritionist, today announced that it has emerged from Beta with over 1,000 recipes, two million generated meal plans and 23,000 registered users to date. The new web app streamlines users' dietary goals in one click by automatically generating customizable daily and weekly meal plans based on a user's height, weight, body fat and age taking into account budget and cooking time. Eat This Much takes the hassle out of a change in diet when looking to lose weight, build muscle, train for sports, change body shape or lead a healthier lifestyle.
"Eat This Much is a revolutionary resource for my clients whether they are looking to gain muscle, lose fat or train for an upcoming event," said Sam Robin, Owner of CrossFit Valencia. "By creating an easy-to-follow meal plans in seconds, it makes it much easier for my clients to reach their unique goals, while giving them the freedom of choice with the ability to add their own favorite foods, and block those they don't like. Eat This Much is like nothing I have seen before and I recommend it to all of my clients."
Eat This Much provides an easy-to-follow daily or weekly meal plan (depending on membership) and is customizable to suit specific dietary requirements. The meal plans are responsive to what users have already eaten or are planning to eat via the lock system and the apps algorithm. Users are able to control crucial variables such as preferred foods, allergies, budget and amount of cooking time available for each meal. Users can even target specific amounts of each macronutrient (i.e. fats, carbohydrates, and proteins) for an optimal eating experience. The repertoire of meal plans available grows with the popularity of the website since users can add their own recipes and custom foods which are then available to all users -- so that every possible type of diet is catered to.
"A change in diet is a big shift for a lot of people and Eat This Much takes all the pain out of catering to your new lifestyle," said Louis DeMenthon, Eat This Much Founder. "Most people want to eat healthier and are willing to diet to get there, but they don't know where to start. By telling us what you want to achieve, we map a path to your desired goals which customized to you. Eat This Much worked for me when I was bulking up and I am looking forward to it to helping millions of people around the world."
A powerful daily meal planner is available for free while an advanced pro version is available for users seeking long-term meal planning.
Free account features include:
- Automatically create nutritionally accurate meal plans including calories, carbs, fat, protein, sodium, fiber, and cholesterol
- Customizable to suit different tastes of individuals
- Customizable price range
- Cooking items cater to users with allergies
- Create and add your own recipes and custom foods, while the generator will fill in the rest of the plan to meet your entered goals
- Over one thousand recipes built into the planner, with the ability to block recipes you would not like to use
Additional paid subscriber features include:
- Automatically send users up to seven meal plans and a grocery list once a week before a selected grocery shopping day
- The ability to set recurring foods and custom settings for each day of the week
- Automatically plans leftovers for large recipes in order to reduce food waste
- Scale specific meals to include enough food in the grocery list for your family members
- Automatically use your custom recipes, which will be built into your nutrition plan
- Save and print meal plans and grocery lists for future use.
Pricing and availability:
Eat This Much is available immediately and a comprehensive free version is available with no ongoing commitment. Premium features are available for $9 a month or a discounted annual subscription. For more information, visit www.eathismuch.com.
About Eat This Much:
Eat This Much is the world's first fully interactive and automated nutritionist. It is an automatic meal planner that combines foods and recipes into realistic, easy-to-follow, daily meal plans that match your nutrition targets, tastes, budget, and available cooking time. Eat This Much caters to any type of dietary requirements or allergies and takes the hassle out of mapping a path to your desired weight or new diet.
The daily meal plan generator is completely free, and the automatic weekly planner and meal plan calendar are available for $7 per month (with an annual commitment, or $9 month-to-month). For more information, please visit www.EatThisMuch.com. Follow us at www.twitter.com/EatThisMuch and like us on Facebook here.