LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - Dec 12, 2012) - The financial industry is vastly different from what it was even a few years ago. From mobile applications to cloud computing, the tools of the trade are changing and finance professionals need to ensure they're equipped to keep up with the times. Business no longer exists solely in the office, and knowing how to work on the go is crucial for success. eFax® is online at www.efax.com and at http://blog.efax.com.
According to an "Efficiency in Wealth Management: Mobile at the Gates" report, U.S. wealth management firms have finally begun to take note of recent advances in mobile computing. Firms cognizant of this need are developing mobile strategies that consider which advisor applications should be made accessible and which mobile platforms should be supported.
eFax®, a provider of online fax services since 1996 and a brand of j2 Global, Inc. (
eFax mobile apps and online faxing services are perfect for financial professionals of all types. Whether for a large international company or small firm, eFax offers these four tips for financial professionals to communicate more efficiently with flexible cloud services:
1. View your faxes online -- Which is worse: having to hover at the fax machine waiting for an important document to come through or stopping by later only to find that your document has disappeared? Both are bad for business, but there's an answer. eFax delivers faxes directly to your email inbox. It's private and it's available in the office, at home, or on the road.
2. Sign on the (virtual) dotted line -- In the financial sector, there are many occasions in which signed documents need to be turned around quickly. eFax allows financial professionals to add digitized signatures to their online documents directly from their smart phone, tablet, or computer. No need to find a printer, fax machine, or FedEx drop box.
3. Send file folders to the cloud -- eFax makes it easier to keep track of important documents by automatically storing sent and received faxes. Professionals can digitally search, tag and annotate all their documents. This feature makes it possible to move beyond the leaning stacks of unsorted documents into a world of easily searched digital files -- something that is sure to be applauded come tax season!
4. Share the big contracts -- Financial advisors and bankers have to regularly email huge proposals and contracts. Many email servers cap the size of attachments, which can block these documents from ever being delivered. In addition to its faxing features, eFax provides Large File Sharing that allows users to email files up to 1 GB -- more than enough for your typical "big deal."
With eFax, it's easier to keep up with the ever-changing modern financial business environment. Whether part of a local business trying to add global reach or a large company trying to connect on a local level, eFax's mobile apps and online faxing services will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
The eFax branded service is a pioneer in the fax business, with a string of technology and business firsts dating back to 1996. Individuals and small businesses can learn more about sending and receiving faxes online at www.efax.com. For medium to large businesses with 10 to 10,000 employees or high volume faxing needs, more information is available at www.efaxcorporate.com.
eFax is a brand and registered trademark of j2 Global, Inc. (
About j2 Global™
j2 Global (
- Technology & Electronics
- Business Services & Activities