HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., June 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- magii, Inc, a wealth management, retirement and employee benefits consultant based in Hauppauge, NY, comments on the relationship between salaries and benefits when it comes to employee compensation. A salary is not the only way to incentivize current employees and attract new employees; employee benefits can also play an important part of the compensation structure.
Mark Gajowski CFP, CLU, CEBS founder and CEO of magii, says, "We've discovered that the creation of a comprehensive and coordinated benefits program enables employers to successfully recruit, reward, and retain their valued employees. We pride ourselves in helping create employee benefits plans for organizations that value both their employees and their bottom line."
magii's Employee Benefits Programs Include:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- DBL Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Retirement Planning Services (403b / 401k)
- Third Party Administration Services through our affiliate, magii pension services, LLC
- Cafeteria & Transit Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Personal Financial Planning
magii's Ongoing Employee Benefits Services Include:
- Benefits plan design & budgeting
- In-person enrollment meetings
- Industry benchmarking
- Ongoing program & claims support
- COBRA / State Regulatory compliance
magii, Inc is an wealth management and retirement advisory firm for successful business executives and near retirees who desire financial peace of mind. magii is located in Long Island, NY and serves clients in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Media Contact: Mark Gajowski, magii, 631-434-8200, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Professional Services