BOULDER, CO--(Marketwire -02/21/12)- ENLASO Corporation, enabler of multilingual communications solutions, today announced that it will be hosting a series of executive luncheons in the United States led by ENLASO's President John Watkins, and featuring ENLASO's customers and partners. These collegial meetings will be held in Denver, Colorado, Mountain View, California, Irvine, California, and Boston, Massachusetts respectively.
Participants will learn how organizations can drive innovations in localization processes and technologies to open up international revenue streams.
During the interactive sessions, panels composed of industry experts in internationalization and localization, technology experts, and localization customers will be assembled to discuss the challenges and innovations that are likely to transform global organizations in 2012.
The first executive luncheon series will be held at Bloom Restaurant in Broomfield on March 22nd with additional dates and locations to follow.
The luncheons will focus around the following key topics:
- The impact of recent technologies like machine translation on the current business environment
- The issues that executives are facing when talking about localization with their organizations
- The trends impacting localization processes from content management systems to social networking and mobile computing and the challenges that lie within the never-been-done before
- How executives are proactively managing localization budgets and creatively financing their international projects
- ENLASO Customer Success stories: the tools, processes, or solutions have helped our customers achieve more and have made them more successful globally
Space in the executive luncheon series is limited. For more information, please contact Liesl Leary at (720) 259-8488 or view at: http://www.enlaso.com.
About ENLASO http://www.enlaso.com
ENLASO Corporation, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, offers full-service language translation and localization solutions for many industries, from medical and life sciences to e-learning and training, consumer products and devices, and high-tech industries. Services include internationalization and localization of software systems, Web sites, and documentation, as well as localized product testing, training, and cultural consulting.