NEEDHAM, MA--(Marketwired - Feb 4, 2014) - Once again, senior insurance executives are coming to Boston for the opportunity to share ideas and explore themes on leadership and innovation with world-class thinkers and leaders. Enservio, Inc. (www.enservio.com), the leading provider of contents inventory, valuation, and payment services for property insurers, today announced it will host the 8th Annual Property Innovation Summit (www.propertyinnovationsummit.com) March 31 to April 2, 2014.
The Innovation Summit is unique in the insurance space for featuring an exciting lineup of well-known speakers to lend fresh insights and inspire new ideas on leadership and innovation. This year is no exception, with a program featuring the world's leading expert on disruptive innovation, a Hall of Fame Boston Celtics player and coach, Harvard professors, and a CNN senior political analyst.
In addition, the Innovation Summit will feature a number of experts in the property insurance space who will discuss trends and problem-solving in the industry.
Widely regarded as the Property Insurance industry's premier thought-leadership conference on innovation, this exclusive event brings together senior property executives including Chief Claims Officers, Senior Vice Presidents, and Vice Presidents of Claims and Underwriting from the nation's top insurance carriers for two days of learning and idea-sharing. The event takes place at one of Boston's most prestigious conference centers -- the InterContinental Hotel.
What: 8th Annual Property Innovation Summit
Who: Presented by Enservio for property insurance industry senior executives
Where: InterContinental Hotel, 510 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (special discount rate available to guests: http://www.propertyinnovationsummit.com/about/venue
When: March 31-April 2, 2014
Cost: No cost to attend this conference (invitation-only)
- Day 1 Keynote: Clayton Christensen, one of the world's foremost experts on innovation and growth and the Kim B. Clark Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School. Christensen's research has been applied to national economies, start-up and Fortune 50 companies, and early-stage and late-stage investing. In 2013, Christensen was ranked the most influential management thinker in the world by Thinkers50.
- David Gergen, CNN Senior Political Analyst and Director of the Center for Public Leadership at the Kennedy School of Harvard. Gergen will discuss "Eyewitness to Power: The Essence of Leadership, Nixon to Clinton."
- Betsy Myers, Leadership Expert, Founding Director, Center for Women & Business at Bentley University, will present "Take the Lead."
- Brian P. Sullivan, 30-year industry journalist, editor and publisher of Property Insurance Report and Auto Insurance Report, will share research findings.
- Lyle Donan, President & CEO-Donan Engineering, will discuss "Applications of Drone Technology in the Property Insurance Industry."
- Werner Kruck, Chief Operating Officer, Security First Insurance Company, will present "Industry Innovations."
- Tommy Heinsohn, a 10-time NBA Champion, a Hall of Famer and Boston Celtics legend as a player, coach, and Celtics TV analyst who once headed a life insurance company.
- John Doak, Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner, will discuss insights gleaned from the 2013 Moore, OK tornado and his State's recovery efforts.
The Property Innovation Summit also features interactive workshops from a line-up of top thinkers, authors, and experts in management effectiveness and innovation. Attendees will gain key insights on new trends that can help transform their business.
Networking and idea sharing are also integral parts of the summit event. Participants have a number of opportunities to connect with one another more informally during multiple networking events.
To inquire about attending: Contact Joel Makhluf at email@example.com or call (781) 292-6050.
Enservio® software and services help you solve one of the biggest issues in property insurance -- knowing what's inside an insured's home or business. This visibility helps you right-price your policies upfront, settle claims quickly and accurately, manage replacements to keep customers happy, as well as run your business more efficiently. Founded in 2004, we are headquartered in Needham, MA, with offices and professional staff across the U.S. Enservio is a strategic partner of the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) in their continued fight against insurance fraud. For additional information, please visit the company's web site www.enservio.com or call 888.567.7557. Connect with Enservio via LinkedIn (http://us.linkedin.com/company/enservio), Twitter (https://twitter.com/enservio), and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/enservio).
Enservio is a registered trademark of Enservio, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective holders.
- Boston Celtics
- property insurance