LOS ANGELES, Calif., July 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equities.com, an online financial publication and social community for investors, is proud to invite self-directed investors and the rest of the investment community to access the Small-Cap Stars for an update to see how our 2014 class has done over the first half of the year.
Equities.com's Small-Cap Stars is a proprietary research tool based on a list of promising companies in the small-cap space selected by our institutional-style algorithms. The goal is to identify which fundamental criteria were most important to a stock's success for companies with a market cap of $50 Million to $1 Billion over the previous 12 month period, and then finds stocks that are in a similar position of anticipated growth today.
The 2013 class of Small-Cap Stars produced a cumulative gain of over 48%, outpacing broader indices like the S&P 500, DJIA, and the Russell 2000.*
Year-to-date, the 2014 Small-Cap Stars roster is just as impressive, with a cumulative gain of over 7% for the month of June.*
The Small-Cap Stars is meant for research and informational purposes only, and is not for investment recommendation purposes.
"Equities.com is a destination platform for the investment community," said David Bernard, CEO of Equities.com. "As such, we are constantly investing in innovative and robust features to enhance the experience for our audience of active self-directed investors. We are very excited to be able to offer the Small-Cap Stars research tool at no cost for our members, and will continue to improve upon it constantly."
Become an equities.com member to access 2014's List of Small-Cap Stars and enjoy these benefits as well:
- Unprecedented access and research into the most profitable section of the market
- A list of high quality stocks with a strong probability for success
- Stocks graded on a sector-specific basis: Perfect for investors desiring specific markets!
- A 5-star rating system
- A user-friendly interface
- Convenient sorting feature and daily performance tracking
- Direct access to Equities.com's E.V.A. (Equities Valuation Analysis) Reports
- Our analysts are constantly improving the selection formula for even better returns!
- To learn more about Equities.com or to become a member of our online financial community, please visit: http://www.equities.com/community/register
*Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Equities.com is an online financial publication and social community for investors, serving as a resource center and next-generation communication platform that connects self-directed investors with public issuers, market experts, and professional service providers and vendors. Registered members can leverage our proprietary research tools such as the Small-Cap Stars, and robust do-it-yourself Equities Valuation Analysis (E.V.A.) research reports. The Equities.com Issuer Dashboard is the ideal tool to communicate and manage investor awareness campaigns to the investment community, as well as to access valuable resources to help your company grow.
The information on Equities.com is for information purposes only and we do not provide investment advice to our members or readers. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer which we incorporate into this press release.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies