Here is a look at ETFs that currently offer attractive buying opportunities. The ETFs included in this list are rated as buy candidates for two reasons; first, each of these funds is deemed to be in an uptrend based on the fact that it is trading above its 200-day and 50-day moving averages, which are popular indicators for gauging long-term and medium-term trends, respectively.
Second, each of these ETFs is also trading below its five-day moving average, thereby offering a near-term “buy on the dip” opportunity, given the longer-term uptrend at hand. Note that this prospects list also features a liquidity screen by excluding ETFs with average trading volumes below the $100k mark. As always, investors of all experience levels are advised to use stop-loss orders and practice disciplined profit-taking techniques.
To get access to all ETF Insider recommendations, sign up for a free 14-day trial of ETFdb Pro.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios . Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
Follow me on Twitter @SBojinov
[For more ETF analysis, make sure to sign up for our free ETF newsletter]
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
- No Related Posts