After another wild week on Wall Street, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about the BRICs, hedge funds, and JPMorgan.
1. Which BRIC ETF has a positive one year return?
2. Which emerging market ETF ranks highest in terms of assets, Vangaurd’s VWO or iShares’ EEM?
3. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to J.P. Morgan Chase stock?
4. Which homebuilders ETF (there are three of them) has the best year-to-date performance?
5. How many hedge fund ETFs have expense ratios below 50 basis points?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.