After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about gold, GBP, and gaming.
As always, all answers can be found using the suite of free tools at ETFdb.com, including the ETFdb Categories, ETF screener and the ETF Analyzer.
1. Which Gold ETF has the lowest expense ratio
2. Which ETF provider premiered their first fund last week?
3. Which GBP ETF has the most assets under management, iPath’s GBP/USD Exchange Rate ETN or CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust?
4. Which Currency ETF has the highest average volume?
5. Which Global Equities ETF has the highest year to date return?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizes
Food, Futures Based, and France
Energy, Engineering, and Emerging Market Bonds
Denmark, Diversified Portfolio, and Direxion
Follow me on Twitter @lynpaintzall
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
Click here to read the original article on ETFdb.com.