Getty Images/Kevork Djansezian
A Reddit user posed the question:
There are more than 500 comments on the thread but the top answer, submitted by Electric_Evil, has five questions that cover almost every base.
Assuming you want to become absurdly wealthy, Electric_Evil recommends Googling:
- "Every Power ball winning number for ten years"
- "The most profitable companies in 2023 that are ten years old or younger."
Assuming you want to help save the world (or just yourself), you should Google:
- "All significant natural disasters for previous ten years."
Assuming you want to put your money to good use, try searching for:
- "Technologies and medical advances that are suffering from lack of funding."
Assuming you want to actually make it home to utilize this information, you should also probably Google:
- "Any and all side effects to time travel" to make sure it won't kill you."
We'd actually recommend swapping out that last question and one of the absurdly-wealthy questions for the following:
- "How do I travel back in time ten years?" to make sure you know how to get back.
- "[Your Name] dead" to make sure you haven't died of something preventable in the past ten years so you can live longer and enjoy your new-found riches.
Head over to Reddit for more time travel googling advice, here.
More From Business Insider