In a report published Thursday, Evercore Group analyst Andrew McNellis downgraded the rating on Millennial Media (NYSE: MM) from Overweight to Equal-Weight, but reiterated the $5.00 price target.
In the report, Evercore Group noted, “We initiated coverage of Millennial Media with the thesis that the company's entrance into programmatic ad exchanges last year would drive incremental advertiser demand while also increasing liquidity and the ease of transaction among its existing client base.
"Despite the fact that the programmatic side is performing well, given a meaningful drop in visibility into the app install side of the business last quarter, along with our belief that competition is only likely to intensify, we see the potential for further market share loss. With MM up 40% since hitting all-time lows after reporting a disappointing 1Q, we now see a limited call to action in shares in the face of the headwinds we highlight in this note.”
Millennial Media closed on Wednesday at $4.55.
See more from Benzinga
- UPDATE: Janney Capital Downgrades Trimble Navigation As Ag Cyclicality Dampens Growth, Multiple Expectations
- UPDATE: Citigroup Reiterates On Torchmark On Model Update
- UPDATE: Citigroup Reiterates On Paychex Following In-Line Fiscal 4Q14
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Investment & Company Information
- Millennial Media