Kim Kardashian's "acting" performance in Tyler Perry's latest film "Temptation" is already being talked about as a Razzie contender for 2013.
The critics are slamming the reality TV star, here are just a few of the reviews about her latest role:
- Alonso Duralde of The Wrap: Kardashian is “as nasal and awful an actress as you might imagine.”
- Peter Sobczynski on rogerebert.com: “It is perhaps ironic that someone so famous for her curves could deliver her lines so flatly.”
- Joel D. Amos of Moviefanatics.com: “Let’s just say that the question of whether the celebrity gossip maven can act is answered within 60 seconds of her cold absence of any feeling performance."
Kardashian, who plays, "an image-obsessed clotheshorse whose primary concern is snagging a rich man," delivers 50 lines throughout the film. Vulture was kind enought to put them all together:
- "Good morning. Your 8 a.m. is on his way up."
- "Ugh, look at those shoes."
- "I wasn't talking about hers, I was talking about yours. They look like orthopedic shoes."
- "Judith, we've been going over this for weeks. Look around this office, what do you see?"
- "Look at me, Judith. What you should see is people in this office care about what they look like. UNlike you."
- "We have over a billion dollars walking in and out of these offices looking for love, and we have a standard to uphold. And this is not our standard!"
- "Yes, you do."
- "Yeah, you do."
- "A degree?"
- "A degree on the wall, without labels on your back, is nothing."
- "Where are you from, new girl?"
- "Where the hell is that?"
- "The South. That explains it. You grew up below the Mason-Dixon."
- "And you really need an iron to that skirt."
- "Say no more. That … that blouse. It's telling it all."
- "What's wrong with my dress? You don't breathe in Hervé."
- "Oh my God."
- "You're killing me. You don't know who that is? The third largest social media inventor since Zuckerberg? ClassMeet? What planet are you from?"
- "She is no madam. You need to bite your tongue. She's a matchmaker, and she's very good at her job."
Read the rest of Kardashian's great lines at Vulture >
More From Business Insider
- 'G.I. Joe' Takes Down Tyler Perry's 'Temptation' — Here's Your Box-Office Roundup
- Here's What It's Like To Be A Stand-Up Comedian
- 'Star Wars' Fans Will Unite For A Giant Lightsaber Relay
- Arts & Entertainment
- Tyler Perry