Reuters/Antonio BronicFacebook has something up its sleeve.
Today, it's holding an event at its headquarters to announce a new product.
Of course, we don't have 100% confirmation what Facebook will say, but, h ere's what you need to know:
- Several reports indicate Facebook will add a video-sharing feature to Instagram.
- The announcement starts 10 a.m. Pacific, 1 p.m. Eastern.
- You can watch the live stream here.
- We'll have a reporter at Facebook HQ covering the event live. So stay tuned!
More From Business Insider
- Instagram Is Expanding Its Staff Right Before It Launches A Huge New Video Feature (Tomorrow)
- Mark Zuckerberg Went To Korea To Ask Samsung To Make A Facebook Phone And Samsung Said No
- The Most Effective Marketing Strategies On Instagram
- Social & Online Media
- Arts & Entertainment