SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - May 23, 2013) - Marin Software (
- Fastweb, a branch of the Monster.com Network, is the premier online resource for paying and preparing for college. The company's integrated online marketing program is the primary source for driving internet users to Fastweb's website. Fastweb engaged Direct Partners, a digital media agency, to optimize and grow their search and display campaigns. Direct Partners turned to Marin Software to improve Fastweb's revenue acquisition.
- Prior to deploying Marin Software, Direct Partners did not have a platform to attribute Fastweb's online revenue across both search and display. Online conversions were treated equally; as a result, Direct Partners was unable to determine the value of leads and adjust campaigns accordingly. In need of a bidding solution that could automatically maximize revenue by a single ROI goal, Direct Partners chose Marin.
- Utilizing Marin Software, Direct Partners was able to integrate Fastweb's existing tracking system with their search and display programs. By aligning revenue outcomes to Fastweb's digital marketing activities, Direct Partners was able to determine the profitability of different keywords and groups, set ROI goals, and optimize accordingly.
- After Direct Partners deployment of Marin Software, Fastweb's paid search revenue-per-month increased 750%. Additionally, the time savings received from Marin's workflow has allowed Direct Partners to invest more time into testing new search and display opportunities to grow Fastweb's business and acquire additional revenue.
- A more complete case study outlining the success of Fastweb, Direct Partners and Marin Software can be downloaded at: http://www.marinsoftware.com/customers/case-studies/fastweb.
- "Our data integration into Marin was critical to our success," said Matt McMahon on behalf of Direct Partners. "The integration process was much easier than we'd imagined. Within the first month of integrating our backend revenue and enabling Marin's bidding solution, we saw massive efficiency gains. We uncovered new revenue opportunities we had previously overlooked and increased our revenue-per-month by 750%."
About Marin Software:
Marin provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.