The February 2013 issue of ETF Edge, the premium monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This issue includes a look back at the first month of the new year, which shaped out to be much more bullish than many had anticipated. With the ETFdb Pro subscription, you also get access to more than 50 all-ETF model portfolios, including both retirement-focused and more tactical-themed strategies [a free sample of the Emerging & Frontier Markets ETFdb Portfolio is available to all ETFdb readers].
Be sure to also check out the new 2013 ETFdb Portfolio as well.
Here’s a look at what’s inside this month’s ETF Edge:
- Coming and Going: In this section, we highlight the investment thesis behind each new ETP that launched this past month.
- ETF Spotlight: In this segment we highlight an ETF that is flying under the radar of most investors, but that may present an intriguing investment option in the current environment; this month’s spotlight covers a dynamic multi-asset ETF.
- Sector & Region Outlook : In this section, we take a look at pricing multiples across the U.S. economy and around the world, pointing out some noteworthy developments.
- Inside The ETFdb 60 Index : We take a look at the biggest gainers and losers in our all-ETF index from the past month.
- Now Is The Season To : This month we cover S&P 500 ETFs that have a twisted take on the index, for investors who want to maintain exposure to large cap equities with a hedge.
- ETF Performance Database: Year-to-date performance and expense data for all 1,400+ U.S.-listed ETFs, organized by ETFdb Category.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.