NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Feb 5, 2013) - LOYALTY IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES 2013
Core News Facts:
- Bunchball, the pioneer and market leader in gamification, today announced that a growing number of financial services companies are relying on Bunchball's popular gamification platform to attract and retain members and clients, and in the process turn Wall Street newcomers into capable, savvy investors.
- A range of companies, from start-ups to one of the five largest banks in the United States, have deployed Bunchball's acclaimed Nitro™ platform to drive sales and memberships, attract and retain customers, build brand awareness and loyalty, and motivate employees to reach crucial productivity milestones.
- Using Bunchball Nitro, financial services firms are employing motivational techniques -- like goal-setting, real-time feedback, competition, virtual rewards, and leveling up -- to encourage customers to learn more about investing, acquire the skills needed to build successful portfolios, and learn the advantages of using expert financial planning services. Among Bunchball's financial services customers are:
- Kapitall, which provides an online investing platform and is free to join and explore. In a gamified environment that features points, missions, levels and more, users earn Kapitall Koins and badges for completing tutorials and consuming other financial education content, and for trading and analyzing companies. The site helps beginners test-drive investing and grow their skills by letting them trade practice portfolios, and provides tools to help new users and amateur investors understand and select stocks. Users may also open a free brokerage account and begin trading immediately. As they progress through the gamified experience, users can redeem Kapitall Koins for virtual assets, real-world prizes like movie tickets, and access to content. Special programs, including a 2012 Summer Olympics promotion that awarded Koins for every medal won by Team USA, encourage daily logins and ongoing participation.
- Wall Street Survivor, the first the first guided, mentored and fully socially integrated financial education site. Wall Street Survivor partnered with Bunchball to offer a series of engaging, rewarding missions that guide users through a range of stock market concepts, from portfolio basics to investment strategies. Aimed at millennials who consider themselves novice investors, the gamified Wall Street Survivor experience motivates users to engage with a stock market simulator with quizzes and rewards. Users earn badges for making trades and completing missions and quizzes, with rewards going to those whose virtual portfolios earn the highest returns.
- Bunchball's Nitro is the world's most widely deployed and scalable gamification platform, serving up to 70 million unique users and 2.3 billion actions each month. Nitro enables organizations to create compelling, meaningful experiences that engage customers, partners and employees.
Attributable to Rory Olson, CEO, Wall Street Survivor
"Using Bunchball Nitro to gamify the Wall Street Survivor experience has been easy and effective, thanks in part to Bunchball's superior usability and features. Last year, we set out to reinvent the financial education market through deep engagement and social connectivity, and Bunchball Nitro has proven to be an exceptionally successful part of that campaign. With Bunchball's help, we're creating a community of market-savvy Survivors who are learning to trade stocks like a professional."
Attributable to Serge Kreiker, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, Kapitall
"Back in 2008, we had a thought: why not use the gaming experience to break the traditional online investing mold? Ever since then, we've built the first and only online investing platform and brokerage for the rest of us. And while certain aspects of Kapitall.com have always been designed to be engaging and game-like, we recently decided to bring the engaging power of game play to more aspects of our user experience. With Bunchball Nitro, we've been able to connect fully with users from the moment they register, while motivating them to learn more, trade more, and make more of their experience as Kapitallists. With Bunchball, our members gain a fuller, more satisfying perspective on investing, and we gain a proven tool that helps us nurture more customers, deliver more services and help more people."
Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, and Correlation Ventures. For more information, visit www.bunchball.com, our blog at www.gamification.com, or follow @bunchball.
- Technology & Electronics
- Wall Street
Inner Circle Labs