SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 13, 2013) - Finisar Corporation (
What: Finisar Corporation (
Where: Hilton Anaheim Hotel, Pacific Ballroom, Anaheim, California, USA
When: Monday, March 18, 2013 from 4:00-5:30pm PT
Register: Visit the OSA Executive Forum registration page
Finisar technology and market experts will also participate in the OFC/NFOEC conference located at the Anaheim Convention Center. Some of this year's company speakers include:
- Steve Frisken, CTO Finisar Australia, will participate on the panel: Will Flexgrid Networks be Worth the Investment? This panel will be held on Sunday, March 17, 4:30-7:30pm.
- Simon Poole, Director, New Business Ventures, will participate in the workshop: If the technology for SDM exists, do we want to use it? This workshop will be held on Monday, March 18, 9am-12pm.
- Chris Cole, Director of High Speed Optics Engineering, will participate in the workshop: How Can Optics Address Bandwidth and Latency Bottlenecks in Data Centers? The workshop will be held on Monday, March 18 starting at 9:00am. Chris Cole will also participate on the panel: Trends in Interconnects and Integration held on Wednesday, March 20, 1:00-3:00pm.
- Steve Joiner, Director of Transceiver Engineering, will participate on the panel: OIF Next Generation Interconnect Framework, to be held on Tuesday, March 19th, 11:00am-1:00pm.
- Julie Eng, SVP of Engineering, will participate on the Market Watch Panel: High Speed Pluggable Optics for the Data Center held on Tuesday, March 19, 3:00-5:00pm.
- Ken Falta, Senior Director, Product Management, will participate on the panel: The Future of ROADM Technology: Deployment and Functionality. This panel will be held on Tuesday, March 19, 4:30-6:30pm.
- Rafik Ward, VP of Marketing, will moderate the Market Watch Panel: Metro 100G Applications held on Thursday, March 21, 10:15am-12:15pm.
For more information about OFC/NFOEC, visit their website: http://www.ofcnfoec.org/home/
Finisar Corporation (
- Technology & Electronics
- Investment & Company Information