Fluor Corporation (FLR) announced that Shell (RDS.A) selected the firm as its engineering, procurement and construction contractor for Shell’s carbon capture facility for its flagship Carbon Capture and Storage Quest project at the Athabasca Oil Sands project in Alberta, Canada. The Quest project is being built on behalf of the Athabasca Oil Sands Project joint venture owners -- including Shell, Chevron (CVX) and Marathon Oil (MRO) -- with support from the Canadian and Alberta governments. Fluor booked the undisclosed contract value in Q3.
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Spring fever brings hope for U.S. earnings
- Fiat Chrysler strikes deal to produce Jeeps in China
- Rajaratnam's brother loses bid to dismiss insider trading charges
- What economic recovery could look like for your family
- Even after the crash, Americans still love real estate best
Engineering Stocks Start A 'Long Cycle Of Investment'
Investor's Business Daily q 4 days ago
3 Materials & Construction Stocks On The Rise
TheStreet q 9 days ago