RICHMOND, VA--(Marketwire - Apr 1, 2013) - Link Staffing Franchise Development, the franchising arm of Link Staffing Services, a national provider of industrial staffing, clerical staffing, and productivity solutions, is hosting a free community event with Dr. Ben Litalien owner of Franchise Well and educator at Georgetown Univerisity's Franchise Management program.
The free event will be held on April 3rd, 2013 at the Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump and two separate sessions will be offered at 2pm and 7pm.
Register for FREE here: http://www.franchisewell.com
This educational business seminar is designed to help entrepreneurs, human resource professionals, operations professionals and anyone interested in starting a business, learn about how to start a franchise business.
Here are a few of the topics Dr. Litalien will cover:
- The 2 primary franchise business options: retail & service provider franchises
- Franchising operations: How to select a site, negotiate a lease, construction vs. pre-built locations, signage, demographics, trends, local laws and jurisdictions
- Understanding operational manuals and guidelines set forth by your franchisor
- Franchise Systems - How to follow best practices and get support from your franchisor
- Franchise launch - what to do after you buy a franchise
- Ongoing operations - how to operate a successful franchise business
With the economy currently in flux, many experienced professionals are looking for a new way to earn a living. Obviously there is a lot of risk inherent in starting your own business but there are benefits that franchise businesses offer to help mitigate that risk. That's one reason Dr. Litalien says you should consider franchising. According to Dr. Litalien, "Franchising is not like going out and starting your own business." He recommends obtaining specific information from a few franchises you may be qualified to own and comparing the costs and benefits of each one to decide what's best for you.
Dr. Litalien will cover this analysis in detail and much more information about making the right decision during this seminar on April 3rd, so be sure to register now because seating is limited!
Interested persons can register for FREE here: http://www.franchisewell.com
Or contact Franchise Well, LLC directly by phone: (540) 657-1427 or visit www.franchisewell.com
- Business Services & Activities