Frank’s International N.V.’s (FI) management team will be presenting at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- August 20, 8:00AM MDT, EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference – Denver, Colorado
- September 4, 7:45AM EDT, Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference – New York City
- September 19, 8:45AM CDT, UBS Oilfield Tour – Houston, Texas
- September 30, TBD, Johnson Rice Energy Conference – New Orleans, Louisiana
The Company's presentations will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.franksinternational.com. The presentation for EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference will be webcast and can be accessed through the Company’s website.
About Frank’s International
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular services to leading exploration and production companies in both offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has over 4,000 employees and provides services in approximately 60 countries on six continents. The Company’s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s web site, www.franksinternational.com.
- Investment & Company Information