MCLEAN, VA--(Marketwired - Nov 18, 2013) - Freddie Mac (
Attribute to Chris Bowden, Senior Vice President, HomeSteps:
"The new CCSE certification program distills the REO sales and community preservation lessons of the past four years to give HomeSteps brokers a practical guide for boosting REO sales and stabilizing communities. I want to thank Community Asset Solutions and Real Estate Online Training, formerly known as REO Training Solutions, for coming together to create the CCSE program. CCSE shows how Freddie Mac can help foster new homeownership opportunities and manage its inventory of REO homes responsibly."
Attribute to Gary Acosta, Co-CEO of Community Asset Solutions:
"CAS is excited to work with HomeSteps on this ground-breaking program to give listing brokers the proper tools necessary to create neighborhood stabilization solutions and help turn an unfortunate situation into a positive outcome for communities throughout the country."
- The new Certified Community Stabilization Expert program is an eight hour on-line course teaching the latest lessons for selling REO homes, stabilizing property values and revitalizing communities hit hard by the foreclosure crisis.
- HomeSteps's national network of real estate brokers and vendors are the first in the marketplace to have access to the CCSE.
- The Certified Community Stabilization Effort program curriculum is designed to help real estate professionals work more effectively with nonprofits and local governments, take advantage of public initiatives for maintaining properties, and create new outreach efforts for owner occupant buyers, especially low- and moderate-income homebuyers.
- The Certified Community Stabilization Expert program is approved for six hours of continuing education credit for real estate professionals in eight states including California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington.
- The Certified Community Stabilization Expert (CCSE) program was designed for HomeSteps by San Diego-based Community Asset Solutions (CAS), with the support of Real Estate Online Training in Dallas.
Freddie Mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's residential mortgage markets. Freddie Mac supports communities across the nation by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Today Freddie Mac is making home possible for one in four homebuyers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. www.FreddieMac.com.
Community Asset Solutions is a California-based services firm dedicated to creating innovative solutions for multicultural communities and supporting best practices in the overall real estate market. From reengineering the home auction process into a scalable platform for owner-occupant home purchases, to launching a first-of-its-kind online broker/agent training program that supports community stabilization, CAS is dedicated to creating sustainable housing opportunities for a more diverse housing market.
- Real Estate
- Freddie Mac