COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- freecreditscore.com™ today announced the release of its free iPad app, a unique and engaging mobile experience that shows consumers a detailed picture of their credit. The app, available now on the App Store, includes a comprehensive portfolio of features and benefits for freecreditscore.com members. It also offers nonmembers immediate access to on-the-go credit education articles, videos and the patented Score Planner™ so they can make more informed financial decisions anytime, anywhere.
"We designed the iPad app to help demystify credit for consumers," said Jeremy Wasser, vice president, Mobile and Connected Devices at Experian Consumer Services. "We created an app with a rich suite of interactive resources that empower people to better understand what's behind their credit scores, and iPad is the ideal device for consumers to engage with their credit reports and learn how their financial behaviors impact their scores."
The freecreditscore.com app is customized for members and nonmembers. Its unique features and benefits can help anyone better understand the world of credit.
- freecreditscore.com members can access core product features specifically designed for a unique experience on iPad:
- The dashboard provides a snapshot of the six core areas of the freecreditscore.com iPad app — Score Center, Credit Summary, Alerts, Score Factors, Monthly Statement and Credit Reports.
- The Credit Summary page includes an interactive credit wheel that highlights members' credit activity in the five key areas that affect their credit scores.
- Score Tracking, Score Factors and Score Planner sections help members understand their current credit status, how they got there and how they can potentially get to where they want to go.
- Alerts and push notifications inform members of activity on their credit accounts and changes to their credit scores.
- Interactive credit reports and monthly statements provide interactive details behind each account.
- Credit Education sections include articles, videos and a credit glossary.
- Nonmembers can access the following educational credit resources:
- A walk-through video demonstrates the iPad app's key features and benefits.
- The public Score Planner, a patented resource to help consumers better understand how their financial behaviors affect their credit scores.
- Credit Education sections include articles and videos about credit.
- An integrated freecreditscore.com membership offer for a seven-day free trial. Membership cost is $9.99 per month thereafter, with an in-app cancellation option for users who sign up through the app.
Consumers also are invited to visit freecreditscore.com online to find additional credit resources. New freecreditscore.com apps will launch on iPhone and Android devices throughout 2014. For more information about the freecreditscore.com app, please visit http://freecreditscore.com/mobile.
freecreditscore.com is part of a family of online consumer credit reporting sites belonging to ConsumerInfo.com, Inc., an Experian company. ConsumerInfo.com, Inc. was founded in 1995 to give consumers quick, easy and inexpensive access to their credit profile. It is a leading provider of online consumer credit reports, credit scores, credit monitoring and other credit-related information. ConsumerInfo.com, Inc. provides credit monitoring to its more than 11.2 million members and has delivered more than 185 million credit reports to consumers. As part of the Experian family, it continues to grow its membership base and develop innovative products to help consumers better understand and monitor their credit.
Experian® is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2013, was US$4.7 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in 40 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
For more information, visit http://www.experianplc.com.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
1 323 202 1899 (office)
1 818 259 0631 (cell)
1 949 202 7296 (cell)
- Credit Score Reports
- credit reports
- credit scores