Freeman, the leading global partner for integrated marketing solutions for live engagements, today announced the introduction of PRESENTATION MANAGEMENT (PM) 5.0, a newly-enhanced version of its popular PRESENTATION MANAGEMENT tool.
Created specifically with meeting planners and presenters in mind, PM 5.0 features a completely redesigned look and technology upgrades that provide concierge-level support before, during and after an event. The refreshed tool arms users with instant, comprehensive and intuitive access to content and electronic materials for training sessions, seminars and other similar events, and can fully-integrate content with other digital service offerings including digital signage and event capture.
PM 5.0 users will now have access to SIGHTLINE, a landmark iPad application that provides secure, easy access to PRESENTATION MANAGEMENT. SIGHTLINE further simplifies the presentation management process and helps organize and manage materials for event managers and speakers alike. The application eliminates the need to carry paper documentation and allows for real-time visibility into meeting rooms, access to speaker and session information and management of presentation-related tasks.
“Our goal for PM 5.0 is to provide a whole new level of assurance and confidence to presenters and meeting coordinators,” said Norm Woods, Director of Digital Services and Product Manager for PRESENTATION MANAGEMENT at Freeman. “PM 5.0 helps to make the presentation management process as seamless as possible for our customers – helping them manage content from the moment that first slide is loaded into the tool all the way through to sharing content after that last slide is presented on the show site.”
PM 5.0 represents the latest update to the Freeman Technology Suite (FTS), a marquee solution offering developed as part of Freeman’s ongoing effort to simplify and improve the customer planning process and onsite experience. Combining industry-leading technology capabilities with a fine-tuned understanding of customer needs, FTS brings six unique event solutions together into a single, integrated platform to deliver incomparable customer support.
PRESENTATION MANAGEMENT 5.0, featuring SIGHTLINE puts the control back in users’ hands. New features include:
- Enhanced pre-event process management and coordination:
- Presenter View, shows the presenter(s) exactly what needs to be completed upon login
- Seamless Disclosure Management through editing and reviewing functionality added directly to the PM portal
- Customized communications, providing tools and related instructions for users on how to promote their upcoming presentations publicly
- Multi-presenter sub-session collaboration, allows multiple presenters to work within the same console for optimal efficiency
- Unmatched live and show-site capabilities:
- Reduced risk with show-site server locations, redundant hardware and backups, and automatic content push to meeting rooms
- Separation of Presenter and Audience View, allows the speaker to view notes and other content on screen while the audience sees only the intended presentation content
- Moderator Tool, lets the moderator manage the entire session experience, from loading presentations to recording disclosures and monitoring speaker availability
- Auto Translation, translates content into any language, with Spanish and French translation options standard on PM
- Show operator Dashboard, allows for real-time communication between meeting coordinators and session moderators to address room-specific needs
For more information, visit the PRESENTATION MANAGEMENT homepage or contact your account executive to setup a live demo.
Founded in 1927, Freeman is the leading global partner for integrated experiential marketing solutions for live engagements including expositions, conventions, corporate events and exhibits. Headquartered in Dallas, with over 70 offices in North America and the U.K., Freeman produces more than 4,300 expositions annually, including 135 of the 250 largest U.S. trade shows, and 11,000 other events worldwide. Customer-driven, Freeman offers a total package of solutions, with a scope of products and services unmatched by the competition. An employee-owned company, Freeman places an emphasis on respect for people and providing unparalleled customer service. Freeman has received numerous trade show industry awards for excellence in leadership, creative design, community service, innovation and customer-driven partnerships. For more information, visit www.freemanco.com.
- Technology & Electronics
- Internet & Networking Technology
Rupa Patel, 214-443-7564