LONDON , June 27, 2014 /CNW/ - FxPro releases its latest research paper on the outlook for the FX markets in Q3, Q4 of 2014 and rate predictions over the next twelve months. To access the research piece click on the link below:
- We did not start the year as secular dollar bulls but were still over-taken by the disappointing dollar performance, largely (but not wholly) down to the weaker US economy in Q1.
- Central banks have helped to create the historically low levels of volatility that pervade FX and other markets and need to do their bit to bring a little more uncertainty as tightening gets nearer.
- We were relatively correct in sterling and euro outlooks for H1, less so for yen and Aussie.
- Sterling should receive continued support from a likely Bank of England rate increase this year.
- The Aussie should remain relatively well supported in Q3, together with the euro.
- The yen is likely to weaken in the latter half of the year.
Notes to Media
FxPro is an award-winning, 100% FX Agency Model broker that has its interests totally aligned with its clients. FxPro serves clients worldwide with advanced trading tools and aims to be the leading provider of FX solutions for algorithmic trading. Clients can trade using MT4, cTrader and the proprietary investment platform FxPro SuperTrader*.
FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, Financial Services Authority) (registration no. 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07).
* FxPro SuperTrader is only available to clients of FxPro Financial Services Limited.
Trading CFDs involves a high risk of loss.
- Banking & Budgeting