LONDON, June 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FxPro releases its latest research paper
on the outlook for the FX markets in Q3, Q4 of 2014 and rate predictions over
the next twelve months. To access the research piece click on the link below:
FxPro 2014H2 FX Outlook.pdf (603KB)
- We did not start the year as secular dollar bulls but were still over-taken
by the disappointing dollar performance, largely (but not wholly) down to the
weaker US economy in Q1.
- Central banks have helped to create the historically low levels of
volatility that pervade FX and other markets and need to do their bit to bring
a little more uncertainty as tightening gets nearer.
- We were relatively correct in sterling and euro outlooks for H1, less so
for yen and Aussie.
- Sterling should receive continued support from a likely Bank of England
rate increase this year.
- The Aussie should remain relatively well supported in Q3, together with the
- The yen is likely to weaken in the latter half of the year.
- Budget, Tax & Economy