NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
GA Keen Realty Advisors, the real estate division of Great American Group, Inc. (GAMR), has been retained to market and sell six industrial properties and vacant land in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma. Allens Inc., a vegetable processor, is selling these excess non-core assets as part of a Chapter 11 reorganization process. The letter of intent deadline is February 28, 2014.
“These strategically located properties are available for immediate occupancy,” said GA Keen Realty Advisors Co-President, Matthew Bordwin. “The substantial size of the food processing facilities and warehouses, along with the excess land available in certain locations, create tremendous investment and/or redevelopment opportunities.”
The properties include:
- A 209,963 square-foot food processing plant and industrial warehouse on 9.49 acres, located at 1208 Virginia St. and 1211 Mary Allen St. in Van Buren, Ark.
- A food processing facility with four buildings totaling 210,929 square feet on 32 acres located at 1581 Hwy 114 in Hessmer, La.
- A warehouse facility with four buildings totaling 186,276 square feet on 23.7 acres located at 501 Guidry St. in Lafayette, La.
- A 329,667 square-foot warehouse and distribution facility on 17.34 acres located at 4601 Newlon Road in Fort Smith, Ark.
- A 153,090 square-foot food processing facility and warehouse on 7.64 acres located at 404 Fayetteville Ave. in Alma, Ark.
- A 297,625 square-foot warehouse and distribution facility located at 12 Moorhead-Ittabena Road in Moorhead, Miss.
- A single-family residence and agricultural land with 4,788 square feet on 10.76 acres located at 21764 and 21935 Meadow Wood Dr. in Siloam Springs, Ark.
- A 15,000 square-foot metal warehouse located at 119-120 W. Cherry St. in Westville, Okla.
- Sixteen acres of vacant land in Delaware County, Okla.
- Four acres of vacant land located at 116 Main Lowell in Washington, Ark.
- Eighty acres of vacant land in Van Buren, Ark.
Allens filed for Chapter 11 in October 2013. The excess properties can be sold individually or as a package. Offers are now being considered.
About GA Keen Realty Advisors, LLC
GA Keen Realty Advisors, located in New York, provides real estate analysis, valuation and strategic planning services, brokerage, M&A, auction services, lease restructuring services and real estate capital market services. For more information about GA Keen Realty Advisors, call (646) 381-9222 or visit http://www.greatamerican.com/keen.
About Great American Group, Inc. (GAMR)
Great American Group is a leading provider of asset disposition and auction solutions, advisory and valuation services, capital investment, and real estate advisory services for an extensive array of companies. A trusted strategic partner at every stage of the business lifecycle, Great American Group efficiently deploys resources with sector expertise to assist companies, lenders, capital providers, private equity investors and professional service firms in maximizing the value of their assets. The company has in-depth experience within the retail, industrial, real estate, healthcare, energy and technology industries. The corporate headquarters is located in Woodland Hills, Calif. with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, N.C., Chicago, Dallas, Melville, N.Y., New York, Norwalk, Conn., San Francisco, London, Milan and Munich. For more information, call (818) 884-3737 or visit www.greatamerican.com.
- Real Estate