Atlantic Broadband, the nation's 13th largest cable operator, today announced that its new multi-screen digital entertainment TiVo service is debuting in Miami, Fla. and the surrounding areas it serves including: Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor Islands, Golden Beach, Miami Beach, North Bay Village, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach and Surfside and partially served areas such as Aventura and Pinecrest.
New and existing Atlantic Broadband customers can now enjoy greatly expanded options for live, recorded and on-demand television and web content on any screen, wherever they are. The TiVo service from Atlantic Broadband is offered as part of several feature-rich bundles combining great TV, Internet and Phone services at big savings.
“TiVo service from Atlantic Broadband provides customers with game-changing access to entertainment through their trusted and local cable provider. Through the addition of TiVo’s newest digital entertainment service to our already feature-rich bundle offerings, we’re able to provide customers with jam-packed value, convenience and unparalleled support,” said David Isenberg, Atlantic Broadband's Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer. “The new TiVo service from Atlantic Broadband is changing the face of cable, and we’re excited to be the first to launch in the Miami area, providing new and existing customers with the ultimate television experience.”
Only the TiVo service from Atlantic Broadband offers the complete combination of features and capabilities to include:
- “No Compromises” Viewing – TiVo’s new T6 platform can record up to six shows at once, store up to 1,000 shows and can deliver full DVR service (such as pause and rewind) on every TV in the home.
- Instant Recommendations – The new “What to Watch Now” menu provides shortcuts to popular TV shows, movies, and live sporting events currently playing. TiVo even proactively records suggested programs so there’s always something interesting ready to be watched.
- Unlimited Mobility – Live TV can be easily streamed to tablets and smart phones anywhere at home; customers can also download their favorite shows and view them wherever they want.
- Powerful Search – Create a WishList® search and TiVo will constantly scour millions of choices and automatically record when it matches the actor, subject or favorite team users are looking for.
- The Internet on TV – Millions of web videos and popular web apps including Pandora, YouTube, Picasa, AOL ON and more bring the best of the web directly to the TV.
- Hassle-Free Setup – With one call and no equipment to buy, Atlantic Broadband’s responsive local technicians will come to a customer’s home, install the service and answer any questions so users can spend more time enjoying great TV.
- Bundled Savings – The new TiVo service is built into every one of Atlantic Broadband’s feature-rich bundles combining great TV, Internet and Phone services at big savings over retail rates.
The TiVo service is built into Atlantic Broadband’s new suite of Double and Triple Play Bundles at no extra charge, offering significantly more options and greater value than satellite and telephone providers, to include blazingly fast Internet speeds and unlimited local and long distance calling anywhere in U.S. With the new TiVo bundle, Atlantic Broadband customers will receive extra features like Whole Home HD, Home Networking Support and free movies and original series from providers like Starz and Encore. Bundle prices start as low as $99.99 per month. Existing Atlantic Broadband DVR customers can easily upgrade to the new TiVo Service for only $10 more per month.
About Atlantic Broadband
Atlantic Broadband, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cogeco Cable Inc. (CCA.TO), is the 13th largest cable operator in the United States, based on number of Basic Cable customers served. The company provides TV, Internet and Phone services to more than 230,000 residential and business customers located in four operating regions: Western Pennsylvania, Miami Beach, Maryland/Delaware, and Aiken, S.C. Atlantic Broadband is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts. Additional information is available at www.atlanticbb.com.
- Professional Services
- Technology & Electronics
- Atlantic Broadband
Diane Carragher/Lora Lewis