LEXINGTON, Ky., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. (LXK) announced that it has once again been positioned in the Leaders quadrant by leading industry analyst firm Gartner, Inc. in its "Magic Quadrant: Managed Print Services Worldwide" report1.
- In the Gartner Magic Quadrant report, Lexmark was evaluated on "completeness of vision" as well as its "ability to execute." According to Gartner, "Leaders provide MPS to a wide range of customers, including the largest and most geographically dispersed, so they must demonstrate a truly global reach. They must demonstrate not only the skills to deliver today's MPS, but also the understanding, initiative and resources to prepare for tomorrow's MPS. Leaders characteristically augment the full scope of MPS with a wide range of added-value services. As a result, they are frequently shortlisted by large and midsize customers."
- Lexmark's vertical market expertise enables the company to deploy MPS offerings that are uniquely tailored to specific industries, such as banking, manufacturing and retail, among others. Lexmark's vertical MPS prowess ranges from operational excellence to delivering and managing global infrastructure and end-to-end business optimization solutions that enable Lexmark customers to better manage their unstructured information challenges.
- Further, this vertical market MPS expertise enables Lexmark clients to enhance their business processes, which in turn drives productivity and efficiency improvements that ultimately deliver an improved customer experience.
- Within the last 24 months, Lexmark has competed for and won 20 new MPS contracts with companies listed on either the Global 500 or Fortune 500 lists, which is all new, incremental business to Lexmark.
"Lexmark has been recognized for many years as a leader in managed print services and we are proud to report a 96 percent renewal rate with our MPS customers since 2009," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "Our combination of industry expertise, customer intimacy and technology ownership enables customers to quickly realize a return on investment while also deploying solutions that positively impact their productivity, growth and business processes."
 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services, Worldwide, Ken Weilerstein, Sharon McNee, Elizabeth Kim, October 21, 2013.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Magic Quadrant