WOODSTOCK, GA--(Marketwire - Sep 20, 2012) - GBS Enterprises Incorporated (
Agenda highlights from the upcoming two-day event include:
- Thorsten Frahm of Panasonic Europe will present new ways to make existing IBM Lotus Notes applications, including the workflows they are based on, accessible via mobile devices without the need for complicated interfaces or long-term development projects.
- In her lecture titled "collaboration in practice," Barbara Koch, Sales Lead, Social Business at IBM Collaboration Solutions, will discuss the implementation of contemporary collaboration in the Web 2.0 era. Ms. Koch will share her experiences from customer projects at renowned enterprises such as Bosch, Bayer and Sennheiser. Using case studies, Ms. Koch will show how social business connects employees, partners and customers, while enabling them to find the right information faster and also share this information more effectively.
- Frank Hagen of ROLAND Rechtsschutz Versicherung will talk about the ever increasing overload of information and ways to manage it effectively.
- Professor and Dr. Ludwig Nastansky of the University of Paderborn will focus on Adaptive Case Management (ACM) and related challenges, concepts and methods. Dr. Nastansky will address the increased focus on IT-based process and project management, which, like social business, focuses on knowledge workers and business content in corporations.
GBSworld will also focus on Cloud Computing, Social Business and Web 2.0, with sessions led by Bernd Schierholz, Director of BPO Mittelstand & Partnership Solution Center at IBM Germany, on "drastic changes in mid-sized corporations," as well as by Steve Janata, Senior Advisor at Experton Group, on the question "Big Data, Cloud, what's next?"
Additional information about topics and speakers can be found at www.gbsworld.de.
About GBS Enterprises Incorporated
GBS Enterprises Incorporated (GBSX) is a leader in Application Modernization Technology and Cloud Services, and is the world's leading provider of expertise for the IBM Lotus Notes/Domino platform. GBS helps customers understand and evaluate their current Lotus infrastructure and application environments, formulate strategic technology and operational goals, and implement solutions that meet current and future business needs.
GBS has over 5,000 customers with over 4 million users of its products and services. GBS resources are available at over 15 offices across North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.gbs.com.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains statements that may constitute "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements regard the intent, belief, and expectations of the Company. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, they involve risks and uncertainties, and their results may differ materially.
- Application Modernization