In the second half of 2013, Munster expects Apple will launch its own television priced between $1,500 and $2,000.
Here's what to expect from Apple's television, according to Munster:
- A simplified interface that fixes remote control issues
- Unified control of TV-connected devices
- Voice control
- App Store
More From Business Insider
- Apple Is Paying Harley-Davidson Just So It Can Use The Word 'Lightning'
- Jeff Weiner: I Never Expected To Be A CEO
- LINKEDIN CEO: Going Public Is Like 'Getting Married'
- Technology & Electronics
- Business Insider