We at Gigaom have been covering the commercial rise of machine learning for years, and activity in the space has now reached a fevered pitch. So rather than just write about it, we decided to bring the space to our readers in real life with a meetup featuring some of the top minds in the space, experts in fields such as artificial intelligence and deep learning.
Here are the confirmed speakers, although we will add more speakers over the next couple weeks.:
- Andrew Ng (Chief Scientist, Baidu; Co-founder, Coursera; Associate Professor, Stanford University)
- Eric Horvitz (Distinguished Scientist and Managing Director, Microsoft Research)
- Johan Schalkwyk (Senior Staff Engineer, Google)
Here are the logistical details:
- Date: Sept. 17, 2014
- Time: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Location: Tagged headquarters (848 Battery St., San Francisco, CA 94111)
There will be two-plus hours of great content, as well as time for cocktails, networking and audience Q&A. Attendance is free, but space is limited to about 200 people, so register here soon if you want to attend.
Image copyright .
Related research and analysis from Gigaom Research:
Subscriber content. Sign up for a free trial.
- Why we must apply big data analytics to human-generated data
- What mattered in cloud in the second quarter of 2014
- Consumer products will drive enterprise breakthroughs
More From paidContent.org