LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of a class (the “Class”) comprising all purchasers of L&L Energy, Inc. (“L&L Energy” or the “Company”) (LLEN) securities between September 11, 2012 and September, 18 2013 (the “Class Period”).
A COPY OF THE COMPLAINT IS AVAILABLE FROM THE COURT OR FROM GLANCY BINKOW & GOLDBERG LLP. PLEASE CONTACT US TOLL-FREE AT 888-773-9224, OR AT 212-682-5340, OR BY EMAIL TO SHAREHOLDERS@GLANCYLAW.COM TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER. IF YOU INQUIRE BY EMAIL PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND NUMBER OF SHARES PURCHASED.
L&L Energy engages in the production, processing and sale of coal in the People’s Republic of China. The Complaint alleges that the Company issued false and/or misleading statements and failed to disclose material facts concerning the Company’s business, operations and financial performance. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants misrepresented or failed to disclose that:
- The Company improperly accounted for substantial revenue from operations that were already shut down.
- The Company claimed acquisitions and divestitures of various properties through swap transactions that never occurred, through the exchange of assets it actually never owned.
- The Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls.
- As a result of defendants’ misrepresentations and omissions, L&L Energy’s financial results were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
If you are a member of the Class described above you may move the Court no later than November 22, 2013 to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. If you wish to learn more about this action or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Michael Goldberg, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, Toll-Free at 888-773-9224, or contact Gregory Linkh, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP at 122 E. 42nd Street, Suite 2920, New York, New York 10168, at 212-682-5340, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com. If you inquire by email please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
- Company Legal & Law Matters
- United States District Court