REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 20, 2013) - Oracle (
Gogo deployed the Oracle Service cloud to build on its position as the leading in-flight connectivity and entertainment provider, and to differentiate itself through a superior customer experience. The flexible, easy to use, cloud customer experience solution is helping Gogo make flying a more pleasurable, social and satisfying experience. In doing so, it has helped Gogo reduce customer service costs, decrease problem resolution time and deliver the best possible customer experience at 30,000 feet. From network troubleshooting to login issues, Gogo handles more than 1,500 real-time customer care interactions each day.
- To help make flying a productive, socially connected and more satisfying experience, Gogo (
NASDAQ: GOGO), the world leader of in-flight connectivity and digital entertainment solutions, implemented Oracle Service Cloud.
- Gogo's technology allows passengers with Wi-Fi enabled devices to get online while aboard more than 2,000 commercial aircraft. Its partners include carriers such as American Airlines, Air Canada, AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Japan Airlines, Frontier Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways and Virgin America.
- An Oracle customer since 2009, Gogo renewed Oracle Service Cloud in February 2013 because it provided a flexible, easy to use, cloud solution that could easily integrate with its existing IT infrastructure.
- Since implementing Oracle Service Cloud, Gogo has improved the customer experience, reduced the unit cost of service by nearly 25 percent, improved productivity of its customer service staff and decreased problem resolution time.
- With Oracle Service Cloud, Gogo has been able to benefit from:
- Real-time support: multi-channel support for inflight Internet customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Improved reporting: Enables Gogo to track and analyze customer needs, problems and feedback. Insights can be easily shared with product, engineering and operations teams to drive service improvements.
- Increased mobility: Gogo customer service staff can access the technology anywhere, which allows them to work remotely or anywhere they have Internet access.
- Simple implementation: The flexible solution can be easily configured by business analysts, while its open architecture allows for simple integration with external systems and databases.
- Oracle Service Cloud combines web, social and contact center experiences for a unified, cross-channel service solution in the cloud that enables organizations to increase sales and adoption, build trust and strengthen relationships, and reduce costs and effort.
- "To build on our position as the leading air-to-ground Internet Service Provider, we needed to ensure we were offering the best possible customer experience at 30,000 feet," said Ash ElDifrawi, Gogo's Chief Commercial Officer. "The Oracle Service Cloud is helping us make flying a more pleasurable experience by helping Gogo deliver real-time customer service, even while customers are up in the air."
- Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle RightNow Web Experience
- Oracle RightNow Social Experience
- Oracle RightNow Contact Center Experience
- Oracle RightNow Engage
- Oracle RightNow Service Experience Solution
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Professional Services
- Internet & Networking Technology
- customer experience