SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 29, 2013) - Objectivity, Inc., provider of the leading object and graph databases, today announced the public beta release of GraphMyLife™ for Android, available for download from the Google App Store at http://www.GraphMyLife.net. A version for IOS will be released late summer. Leveraging InfiniteGraph 3.1, GraphMyLife allows users to combine multiple social networks to search, discover and share information such as likes, interests, photos and new interconnections between any connected network.
GraphMyLife Beta utilizes InfiniteGraph, a real-time distributed graph database, in the cloud as a Big Data Connection Platform that aggregates your social data to enable searches, posts and sharing across multiple social networks, based on existing privacy policies and preferences. Using InfiniteGraph, GraphMyLife provides fast graph search across distributed social networks in a lightweight mobile application to discover previously overlooked information about friends, business associates, and the relationships that connect you all together.
"The GraphMyLife Beta, will allow us to gain insight from existing users of social networks and apply that knowledge towards potential business problems that our partners and customers are looking to solve today with graph technology," said Patricia Stamos, Sr. Manager, Marketing at Objectivity. "Networks such as LinkedIn and Facebook could increase their value to users and advertisers by connecting to additional social networks through GraphMyLife, letting users easily share new discoveries and connections back into Facebook and other networks."
How It Works:
- Planning a trip? GraphMyLife allows you to search your connected social networks for relevant information, from discovering friends, photos and places/likes to finding connections in business, like a reservations manager for a hotel to help you plan and personalize your trip.
- Working in recruiting? GraphMyLife helps you navigate your LinkedIn professional contacts, letting you search for specific experiences and job titles within your professional network and helping you find those undiscovered connections in your personal networks and share information back to any connected network.
- Selling a product or service? GraphMyLife can provide new insight into your existing networks of friends and business connections to help expedite introductions into key influencers with a real interest in what you are selling.
Join the Beta Program:
- The first 500 official beta testers to register at http://www.GraphMyLife.net will receive an official tester t-shirt and VIP access to our support team for feedback and questions.
- All testers are encouraged to submit your story on how GraphMyLife benefitted you personally for a chance to have your use-case featured in the next GraphMyLife video and win a Samsung Galaxy Note II.
"The power of the graph database to discover paths between two points of data and weave through the complex connections between them, all in real-time, is opening doors in multiple fields from social applications, mobile carriers monetizing their networks and advertising recommendation platforms to drug discovery to national security," states Jay Jarrell, President and CEO of InfiniteGraph. "GraphMyLife represents a way to highlight the power of InfiniteGraph to the world as we begin to truly explore deep relationship analytics as a way to gain deeper insight and value out of Big Data."
- Download Graph My Life and register for the Beta Program.
- Download InfiniteGraph 3.1
- Learn about InfiniteGraph 3.1
About Objectivity, Inc.
Objectivity, Inc. is the Enterprise NoSQL leader, helping customers harness the power of Big Data. Our leading edge technologies: InfiniteGraph, The Distributed Graph Database™ and Objectivity/DB, a distributed and scalable object management database, enable organizations to discover hidden relationships for improved Big Data analytics and develop applications with significant time-to-market advantages and technical cost savings, achieving greater return on data related investments.
Objectivity, Inc. is committed to our customers' success, with representatives worldwide. Our clients include: AWD Financial, CUNA Mutual, Draeger Medical, Ericsson, McKesson, IPL, Siemens and the US Department of Defense. Visit Objectivity for more information.
- Information Technology
- Technology & Electronics
- social networks
+1 415 359-7322