GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reports its consolidated results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of Third Quarter 2013 vs. Third Quarter 2012:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 100.5 million (9.1%). Total revenues increased Ps. 58.4 million (4.6%).
- Cost of services increased Ps. 50.7 million (21.1%).
- Operating Income increased Ps. 45.3 million (8.3%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 45.6 million (6.0%) in 3Q13 compared to 3Q12. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 69.5% in 3Q12 to 67.5% in 3Q13.
- Net income and comprehensive income decreased by Ps. 4.2 million (0.9%).
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx
- Investment & Company Information
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Raul Revuelta Musalem, Chief Financial Officer
Miguel Aliaga, Institutional Relations Officer
Tel: 01 (33) 38801100 ext 202
In the U.S.
i-advize Corporate Communications
Tel: 212 406 3691 / 3693
For more information please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx
Follow us at: http://twitter.com/aeropuertosGAP