ORLANDO, FL--(Marketwire - Jan 23, 2013) - [Connect 2013] -- GSX Solutions [www.gsx.com], the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and IBM Notes, today announced the launch of GSX Usage Metrics for Domino at IBM Connect 2013.
IBM Connect 2013 is combining Lotusphere and Connect conferences to showcase social and collaborative technologies, presenting the perfect venue to launch GSX Usage Metrics for Domino. The new product is available as an additional module to GSX Monitor and Analyzer, fully compatible with Domino v9. GSX Usage Metrics collects statistics at the user, group and organizational level.
Key features of GSX Usage Metrics:
- Usage statistics based on any NAB filter in order to create custom groups of users and track mail consumption;
- Usage statistics at the user level;
- Number and size of message sent, received;
- Check Inactive users;
- Ability to clearly define the scope of users monitored thanks to the tagging capabilities;
- Ability to gives custom access to the reporting platform in order to provide self-service reports.
GSX provides agentless solutions for mail delivery performance and usage in order to manage all messaging, mobile and collaborative environments. The value proposition of GSX suite is a combination of GSX Monitor, GSX Analyzer and GSX Usage Metrics.
GSX suite offers a wide range of mail delivery statistics performance and usage at different level: users, custom group and servers.
- Manage the usage of email environment at the users, custom groups of users based on any NAB field filter and server level;
- Manage the global email infrastructure lifecycle, from the mail delivery performance to the mailbox and quota management;
- Manage the mail usage and performance of Domino, Traveler and BlackBerry at the same time with the same product;
- Optimize infrastructure and costs in seconds thanks to mailbox usage reports, inactive user reports, orphan mailbox and comparison of server load and capacity;
- Trend, forecast and compare your needs across multiple locations in few seconds;
- Provides self-service reports on mail delivery performance and usage to IT and non-technical departments.
GSX Solutions will be at Booth C34 to demonstrate GSX Usage Metrics with a special offer for attendees of Connect 2013. For more information, visit www.gsx.com.
About GSX Solutions
GSX Solutions is the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring, analysis, and management of enterprise collaboration and messaging environments, including Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and BlackBerry Enterprise Server, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX Solutions is Microsoft Systems Center Alliance Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner and a BlackBerry Alliance Elite Partner, providing automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information, please visit www.gsx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.