SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire -08/01/12)- MarketAnalysis.com has announced the addition of the new report "Hadoop-MapReduce Market Forecast 2013-2018." For more information, visit http://www.marketanalysis.com/?p=279.
The Hadoop-MapReduce market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 58% reaching $2.2 billion in 2018. Hadoop-MapReduce becomes de-facto industry standard for the Gig Data management and business intelligence (BI).
A number of growing opportunities for Hadoop-MapReduce are emerging from a changing environment where Big Data affects IT budgets in two ways:
- Necessity to accommodate exponentially increasing amounts of data (processing, storage, analysis);
- Progressively cost-prohibitive pricing models imposed by established IT vendors.
These are findings of a new market report "Hadoop-MapReduce Market Forecast 2013-2018" released by Market Research Media. Based on surveys gathered across a wide range of industries and geographies, this report answers the following questions:
- What are the most probable Hadoop-MapReduce deployment scenarios?
- What applications are driving adoption of Hadoop-MapReduce?
- What verticals are early Hadoop-MapReduce adopters?
- What are the largest vertical markets for Hadoop-MapReduce deployment?
- What are business opportunities in the Hadoop-MapReduce market?
The report provides detailed year-by-year (2013 - 2018) forecasts for the following Hadoop-MapReduce market segments:
- Hadoop-MapReduce market segments by geographic region: Americas, EMEA and Asia/Pacific;
- By software, hardware and services: commercially supported Hadoop-MapReduce-related software, Hadoop-MapReduce hardware and appliances, Hadoop-MapReduce services (consulting, integration, middleware and support), training & outsourcing;
- By data tiers (amount of data managed by organization).
More market reports about emerging technologies are available here http://www.marketanalysis.com/?page_id=214.
Market Research Media Ltd, a leading market research firm, provides comprehensive market research reports and forecasts to assist governmental and corporate decision makers understand the dynamics of world's technology markets. Fortune 500 companies, US Congress and EU government bodies rely on our strategic insights.