Business Insider's Tech section is growing, and we're hiring two reporters in San Francisco to help with our tech coverage.
This could be the most fun job in journalism right now. The ideal candidate will write about the hottest companies on the planet.
Our tech section covers everything from the craziest new mobile apps to gigantic industrial robots. We need someone who is as enthusiastic about covering gossip and Twitter fights as he/she is about competitive strategy analysis and litigation.
We are not necessarily looking for someone with years of tech news experience. Rather, we want someone who is highly organized, witty, and curious about how it is that certain companies dominate our lives while others crumble into dust.
The ideal candidate has these qualities:
- You find traditional business news coverage boring.
- You're psyched to work with text, photos, video, graphics and audio — often all in the same story.
- Your spelling, punctuation and headline-writing are impeccable.
- You can work without much supervision and are comfortable writing several items per day.
- You love the tone and style of BI and read the site often.
- You know how to use Twitter, Facebook and other social media to attract and engage an audience.
Business Insider offers competitive salary and benefits packages. This job is full time in our San Francisco office.
To apply: Please send an email consisting of no more than three paragraphs about yourself, a link to your LinkedIn resume, and five clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance.
More From Business Insider
- BITCOIN EXCHANGE MTGOX DISAPPEARS
- The iPhone 6 Display Is Going To Look Amazing
- This Is What A Happy Meal Looks Like After Two Years Of Just Sitting There
- Employment & Career
- Business Insider
- San Francisco