Justin Edmonds/Getty Images
The NFL season starts tonight with a nice-looking game between the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens.
If the experts are to be believed, it's a match-up between last year's Super Bowl champion and this year's Super Bowl favorite.
Of the 32 experts from ESPN, Sports Illustrated, CBS Sports, and USA Today who made 2013 Super Bowl predictions, nine picked Denver to win it all.
Here's the breakdown on the expert picks:
- Denver Broncos: 9/32
- Seattle Seahawks: 8/32
- Green Bay Packers: 6/32
- San Francisco 49ers: 4/32
- Atlanta Falcons: 3/32
- Cincinnati Bengals: 1/32
- New England Patriots: 1/32
The Broncos and the Seahawks were also the buzzy teams going into last year's playoffs, but they both flamed out before reaching the Super Bowl.
More From Business Insider
- A Sideline Reporter Got A Serious Concussion After Being Hit In The Head With A Football
- The Sudden Downfall Of Tim Tebow: How His Career Fell Apart In The Last 20 Months
- Tim Tebow Has Been Released By The New England Patriots
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- Denver Broncos
- Baltimore Ravens
- Seattle Seahawks