Head on over to "VMs Are Free, Right?" to see a breakdown on a number of technical details for the Pebble smartwatch.
It's a bit wonky and may only be useful for developers, but some of the more accessible details are as follows:
- alarm snooze options are 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 hour and 15 minutes, 1 hour and 30 minutes, and 2 hours
- it has an "airplane mode" like an iPhone
- the current firmware is nicknamed "tintin"
More From Business Insider
- The Best iOS Board Games To Play While Taking Shelter From The Snow
- It Will Be Hard To Stop The Rise Of Revenge Porn
- Samsung's New Windows Phone Fails To Impress, But Works Just Fine