CHARLESTON, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced multiple higher education institutions are embracing Blackbaud CRM™ and additional products and services from the company to help increase both outreach and engagement with supporters.
“Blackbaud CRM will allow us to organize information that will help us build ongoing relationships with alumni, donors, students and friends,” said Derek Clark, University of Georgia’s project coordinator for the new system and director of Advancement Services in the Division of External Affairs. “The enterprise-wide solution will be an efficient system that will improve workflow for External Affairs staff and volunteers as well as all the university’s schools, colleges and units.”
The following institutions recently went live on Blackbaud CRM:
- University of Georgia – to help increase private support and engagement across the multiple channels of its numerous constituencies.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill – to manage and improve fundraising operations and support alumni engagement.
- Wake Forest University – to streamline processes, engage constituents more effectively and cultivate and grow support.
“We are pleased to partner with these world-class universities,” said Joe Moye, president of Blackbaud’s enterprise customer business unit. “In delivering operational innovation through our CRM solutions, we will enhance fundraising and financial management to help these institutions better engage their alumni and supporters in achieving their goals. Using integrated solutions to increase collaboration across their organizations, while delivering full-lifecycle constituent visibility to optimize fundraising, is crucial for sustained success.”
The following institutions recently chose Blackbaud CRM, The Raiser’s Edge Enterprise, The Financial Edge Enterprise or a combination of products:
- Florida State University – one of the first institutions to transition to Blackbaud CRM from The Raiser’s Edge® Enterprise™ to better support constituency engagement.
- Indiana University Foundation and Indiana University Alumni Association – to provide the Foundation and Association with enhanced capabilities in fundraising, prospect research and management, marketing, reporting, analysis, and volunteer and event management, and website administration.
- Santa Clara University – upgrading to Blackbaud CRM.
- Texas State University – to implement a flexible, full-featured advancement/alumni development system that best meets the University’s system requirements and that allows for the continuous incorporation of best business practices for University Advancement.
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington – to improve Advancement’s effectiveness by being user-friendly, dynamic and capable of serving current and future needs.
- University of Wisconsin – to advance donor and supporter engagement, implement innovative business processes and increase collaboration within the campus community.
Blackbaud in Higher Education
With 30 years of experience serving education institutions, Blackbaud has partnered with more than 2,800 universities, colleges and foundations worldwide by providing solutions and services that help secure funding, demonstrate accountability and build strong relationships with alumnae/alumni, students, parents and supporters.
Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 29,000 customers in over 60 countries that support higher education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent K-12 education, animal welfare and other charitable causes. The company offers a full spectrum of cloud-based and on-premise software solutions and related services for organizations of all sizes including: fundraising, eMarketing, advocacy, constituent relationship management (CRM), financial management, payment services, analytics and vertical-specific solutions. Using Blackbaud technology, these organizations raise more than $100 billion each year. Recognized as a top company by Forbes, InformationWeek, and Software Magazine and honored by Best Places to Work, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina and has operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com.
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Although Blackbaud attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. In addition, other important factors that could cause results to differ materially include the following: general economic risks; uncertainty regarding increased business and renewals from existing customers; continued success in sales growth; management of integration of acquired companies and other risks associated with acquisitions; risks associated with successful implementation of multiple integrated software products; the ability to attract and retain key personnel; risks related to our dividend policy and share repurchase program, including potential limitations on our ability to grow and the possibility that we might discontinue payment of dividends; risks relating to restrictions imposed by the credit facility; risks associated with management of growth; lengthy sales and implementation cycles, particularly in larger organization; technological changes that make our products and services less competitive; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in the SEC filings for Blackbaud, copies of which are available free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or upon request from Blackbaud's investor relations department. All Blackbaud product names appearing herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blackbaud, Inc.
- Information Technology
Melanie Mathos, 843-216-6200 x3307