IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
HireRight, a leader in on-demand employment background checks, drug and health screening and electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify solutions, today announced it has added nine new products available in up to 181 countries to its global screening services portfolio. HireRight continues to expand its global platform by introducing new country services that reinforce its global reach and local touch.
HireRight already provides a broad range of employment screening services in over 200 countries and territories to help multinational organizations improve quality of hire, ensure a safer and more secure workplace, mitigate risk and protect their brand reputation. Global background checks are critical for employers hiring workers in offices abroad and for those hiring U.S.-based workers who have lived, been educated and worked internationally.
“With today’s war for talent, employers need every competitive advantage to hire the best candidates, regardless of where they have lived or worked, and get them onboard quickly,” said Mike Petrullo, president and CEO for HireRight. “Continuing to invest in and expand upon our market-leading international screening capabilities lets our customers broaden their talent search globally, while still making informed hiring decisions with an international talent pool.”
HireRight added the following new products* to its global screening services portfolio:
- Directorship Check: searches sources such as business registries for information that may include an applicant’s current and past directorships and significant shareholdings to help identify if an applicant may have a potential conflict of interest.
- Criminal Media Search: searches of public media sources such as news articles that may contain references to criminal activity involving the applicant.
- Criminal Records Search: searches sources such as local police, national law enforcement or local court files.
- Financial Responsibility Check: identifies potentially negative financial activity involving the applicant for positions that involve fiduciary responsibility and cash handling
- Financial Responsibility Check Plus: an enhanced version of the Financial Responsibility Check, involving searches of additional sources.
- ID Check: assists in verifying an applicant’s identity by checking the government-issued identification card number provided by the applicant against the name associated with that number to determine if it matches the applicant’s provided name.
- Address Check (Address Verification): helps confirm the applicant’s identity by verifying if an applicant has a history of residing at the address provided by the applicant.
- Civil Records Search (Civil Litigation): checks publicly available civil court repositories to help determine if the applicant has been involved in a civil litigation matter.
- Motor Vehicle Records Check (MVR): verifies an applicant’s motor vehicle and license information, such as a driving record or whether the operator’s license is valid.
“HireRight helps employers meet their regional and country-specific screening requirements by providing local expertise and an extensive research network around the world,” said Dan Shoemaker, senior managing director of EMEA and APAC for HireRight. “Global employers can benefit from the insightful information provided by in-country sources, while still maintaining rapid time-to-hire because our screening tasks are performed simultaneously across geographies and time zones. This approach allows HireRight to deliver the results employers need, even with a far-reaching screening program.”
HireRight is a leading provider of on-demand employment background checks, drug and health screening and electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify solutions that help employers automate, manage and control background screening and related programs. Many companies, including more than one-third of the Fortune 500, trust HireRight because the company delivers customer-focused solutions that provide greater efficiency and faster results. HireRight also provides pre-integrated background screening services through applicant tracking systems from top providers such as Oracle, Taleo, Kenexa, SAP, PeopleAdmin, HealthcareSource, HRsmart, and SilkRoad. HireRight, Inc. is an Altegrity company with worldwide headquarters located in Irvine, California and offices and affiliates around the globe. For more information, visit the company’s web site at www.hireright.com.
*All products are subject to availability by jurisdiction.
HireRight is a registered trademark of HireRight, Inc.
714-957-8880, ext. 128