This morning we saw two positive housing data points.
And tight housing supply is expected to push home prices higher this year.
This has helped push homebuilder stocks higher today. Here is a look at what some of them are doing:
Toll Brothers is up 3 percent.
DR Horton America's largest homebuilder is up 3.5 percent.
Beazer Homes is up 2.3 percent.
PulteGroup is up 4.5 percent.
- Lennar Corp is up nearly 3 percent.
Standard Pacific Corp which builds single-family attached and detached homes is up nearly 7 percent.
- Homebuilder ETFs ITB and XHB are also up today.
More From Business Insider
- Why Anne Hathaway Was Wearing A Dress That Made It Look Like She Had A Wardrobe Malfunction
- Ex-Yahoos Confess: Marissa Mayer Is Right To Ban Working From Home
- ITALIAN VOTERS STAGE 'REBELLION', GOVERNMENT SPLITS, MARKETS PLUNGE
- Real Estate