LONDON, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Jun 13, 2013) - iLOOKABOUT Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ILA) (the "Company") is pleased to announce the results of the Annual & Special Meeting (the "Meeting") of shareholders held in London, Ontario on June 13, 2013. The shareholders approved the following motions put forth at the meeting:
- Election of Allan Bezanson, John C. Drake, Jeff Hack, Peter Hyde, Gerald C. Quinn, Gary Yeoman, and Jeff Young, each for a term of one year;
- Re-appointment of KPMG LLP as the Company's auditor and authorization for the directors to fix the auditors' remuneration;
- Approval of the adoption of By-Law No. 2 included as Schedule A-1 of the Management Information Circular dated May 10, 2013; and
- Approval of the Amended and Restated Stock Option Plan included as Schedule C-1 of the Circular.
The shareholders did not approve the adoption of the proposed 2013 Stock Option Plan included as Schedule B-1 of the Management Information Circular.
At their meeting held following the Meeting, the newly constituted Board appointed Mr. Yeoman as the Executive Chair, re-appointed Mr. Drake as the Vice Chair, and appointed Allan Bezanson as the Lead Director.
The Company expressed its sincere appreciation to those Directors whose term of office ended at the close of the Meeting for their contributions to the organization over the past several years and wished each of them continued success in their respective business endeavors.
iLOOKABOUT is a visual and data intelligence company serving commercial enterprise in the real estate, insurance, municipal, utility, assessment and appraisal sectors in North America and Europe. iLOOKABOUT is a pioneer in visual and data intelligence with its StreetScape™ and Virtual Tour products. StreetScape is a visual and data intelligence product for the geo-spatial market, providing panoramic, comprehensive, street level perspective visual data, geo-coded with latitude and longitude coordinates for accuracy and supported by patented software processes and proprietary security and storage systems. The Company has also launched GeoViewPort™, a web-based Geographic Information System (GIS) application that enables the federation of additional value added data such as validated addresses, aerial imagery, property values, property attributes, etc. with StreetScape imagery. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada, iLOOKABOUT's common shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ILA.
- Investment & Company Information