BETHESDA, Md., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DMI, a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, has been named a winner of the Inc. Magazine Second Annual Hire Power Award, recognizing private businesses that have created the most jobs in the past 18 months. DMI generated 1,009 jobs from January 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013, placing it among the top nine private business job creators in the United States, and the number one private job creator in the state of Maryland.
- DMI has ranked ninth in job creation in the United States over the last 18 months.
- DMI has ranked first for job creation among IT services companies.
- DMI achieved 895 percent revenue growth over its past three fiscal years, currently employing more than 1,500 workers.
- DMI has been recognized every year for the last seven years as an Inc. 500/5000 honoree.
- A complete list of the Hire Power Awards 2013 winners can be found here.
- Jay Sunny Bajaj, founder and CEO of DMI, said: "The increase in the use of mobile devices in the workplace has forced many enterprises to reconsider mobile management strategies. With that, we have experienced tremendous organizational and financial growth over the past eighteen months, providing us with the ability to build an incredibly talented and dedicated team. This award is a testament to DMI's commitment to excellence and innovation, which in turn enables us to help our clients be successful. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top job creators in the country."
- Eric Schurenberg, editor-in-chief of Inc. Magazine, said: "For the second year in a row, we are pleased to recognize the employers who are putting Americans back to work. The Hire Power Awards are the only awards that single out job creators. We think it's fitting to pay tribute to company founders, not just for their business prowess but also for their immense contribution to the welfare of U.S. workers and the vitality of the U.S. economy."
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today's innovative company builders. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000,000 in 2010 to over 6,000,000 today. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services. The company's commitment to excellence in delivery of solutions for Enterprise Mobility, Big Data Analytics, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, and Cybersecurity has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
- Employment & Career