5:54 am Solar3D comments on recent activities including completion of uplifting to Nasdaq (SLTD) : In order to uplist to the NASDAQ, Solar3D conducted a reverse stock split to meet the share price requirement. To meet the NASDAQ's shareholders' equity requirement, the Company completed a public offering of $12.5 million by selling 3 mln units at 4.15 per share
5:45 am Big Lots increases quarterly dividend 12% to $0.19/share from $0.17/share (BIG) :
5:43 am Sunshine Heart announces update on COUNTER HF pivotal study of the C-Pulse system; co will be taking a temporary pause from enrollment (SSH) : The Company notes it continues to experience increased interest from the medical and patient community regarding participation in the COUNTER HF study. In fact, over the past twelve months, the number of patients considering enrollment in this study has dramatically increased from 7 in Q1 2014 to approaching 100 for the first quarter in 2015.
- While Sunshine Heart is pleased with the study's progress in terms of the recent enrollment pace and site interest, it will be taking a temporary pause from enrollment. This is in accordance with the study protocol where in the event more than three of the first twenty subjects pass away for any reason, including non-device related deaths, the Company will work with the FDA to discuss a plan to resume enrollment. To date, of the four reported patient deaths, two have been adjudicated by an independent Clinical Events Committee as being non-device related. The Company has received study documentation from the sites that reported the most recent two deaths that these were also non-device related. Patients already in the trial will continue follow-up according to the protocol.
- The FDA has responded to Sunshine Heart's notification and has advised the Company to file an IDE supplement that discusses the reasons for the temporary study suspension and a plan for study resumption. A supplement carries up to a 30-day review period by the FDA and the Company expects to submit the document by March 16, 2015.
5:15 am On The Wires (:WIRES) :
- China Information Technology (CNIT) announced that an affiliate entity of the Company, Wuda Geoinformatics Co, jointly launched China's first standardized real estate registration platform with the Ministry of Land and Resources at Xuzhou City of Jiangsu Province.
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) announced an 138 million ($216 million) acquisition loan for Brookfield Property Partners (BPY) to support the purchase of Moor Place, a 226,000 square-foot office building in the City of London.
- ZTE Corporation (ZTCOF) has signed a deal to build Algeria Telecom's LTE Phase II project. This is the second time ZTE has worked with Algeria Telecom following its LTE Phase I project, with the first purchase order for Phase II covering 14 wilayas in the north east region.
- Investment & Company Information
- Health Care Industry