3:58 am On The Wires (:WIRES) :
- Semtech Corporation (SMTC) announced that 64GSPS ADC and DAC cores are available utilizing IBM's 32nm SOI technology for integration in high performance Digital Microwave System on Chip solutions.
- SunPower (SPWR) announced that it has manufactured its one billionth high efficiency solar cell. This milestone was achieved 11 years after the company started manufacturing its A-300 solar cell in its first fabrication facility. SunPower operates two Fabs that will generate ~1,300 megawatts of solar cells by the end of this year.
- SanDisk (SNDK) announced that its award-winning ULLtraDIMM Solid State Drive, has been selected by Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd for inclusion in its RH8100 V3 servers.
- NetSuite (N) announced that Far Eastern University, with 28,000 students on campuses in Manila and Makati City, Philippines, has implemented NetSuite OneWorld to support its mission-critical financial processes, including accounting, inventory management, fixed assets and purchasing.
- LMI Aerospace (LMIA) announced their subsidiary, Tempco Engineering, was awarded by Northrop Grumman (NOC) as a Platinum Source Preferred Supplier
- Technip (TKPPY) was awarded by The Bahrain Petroleum Company a significant contract on a reimbursable basis to develop the Front-End Engineering Design of the refinery located in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- DynaSys, a division of QAD (QADA) (QADB) announced they have signed a contract with Zodiac Poolcare, a global swimming pool and spa industry product company. Zodiac will leverage DynaSys solutions to optimize sales forecasts, distribution planning and finite capacity planning including sales and operations planning processes.
- Bayer HealthCare (BAYRY) and Orion Corporation have begun to enroll patients in a Phase III trial with ODM-201, an investigational oral androgen receptor inhibitor in clinical development. The study, called ARAMIS, evaluates ODM-201 in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer who have rising Prostate Specific Antigen levels and no detectable metastases. The trial is designed to determine the effects of the treatment on metastasis-free survival
2:03 am On The Wires (:WIRES) :
- TRW Automotive Holdings (TRW) announced its next-generation camera system -- the S-Cam4 family -- will have an expanded object detection range and field of view that will meet the increasingly stringent regulatory requirements for advanced driver assist system technologies.
- QIWI (QIWI) and UNISTREAM International Payment System of Money Transfers today announced that UNISTREAM money transfer volumes through QIWI kiosks nearly doubled in the first half of 2014 as compared to the same period of the prior year. In the past 3 years average volume growth was as high as 100% a year.
- Entropic (ENTR) and ViXS Systems announced they have settled all outstanding litigation between the companies and have agreed to a cross-license to the patents at issue in the litigation.
- Wyndham Hotel Group, part of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (WYN), announced the signing of a franchise agreement for the Wyndham Quito Airport Gran Condor, the first Wyndham Hotels and Resorts property in Ecuador's capital city.