5:02 am Western Refining issues notice of settlement for conversions of 5.75% Convertible Senior Notes due 2014 (WNR) :
3:00 am FireEye prices follow-on public offering of 14 mln shares of common stock at $82.00 per share by co and selling shareholders (FEYE) : Of the shares being offered, 5,582,215 are being offered by FireEye and the remaining shares are being offered by existing stockholders.
2:03 am Incyte reports positive top-line results from Phase III study of Ruxolitinib in patients with polycythemia vera (INCY) : Co announces that a pivotal Phase III trial of ruxolitinib compared to best available therapy in patients with polycythemia vera who are resistant to or intolerant of hydroxyurea has met its primary endpoint of achieving phlebotomy independence and reducing spleen size by 35% or more. The safety profile of ruxolitinib was generally consistent with previous studies based on initial review of the data. Ruxolitinib, marketed as Jakafi in the United States, is approved to treat people with intermediate or high-risk myelofibrosis, including primary MF, post--polycythemia vera MF and post--essential thrombocythemia MF.
- The global, randomized, open-label Phase III trial, called RESPONSE, was conducted at 109 sites.
- The trial included 222 patients with polycythemia vera resistant to or intolerant of hydroxyurea.
- Patients were randomized 1:1 to receive either ruxolitinib (10 mg twice-daily) or best available therapy.
- The primary endpoint of the trial is the proportion of patients whose hematocrit level is controlled in absence of phlebotomy and whose spleen volume is reduced by 35% or more from baseline as assessed by imaging at 32 weeks.
- In addition to safety, key secondary endpoints include durable response and complete hematological remission.
2:01 am Advanced Semi reports Feb net revs increased 12.5% YoY to NT$16.2 bln (ASX) :
1:55 am Celanese announces various price increases on Acetic Acid, Acetic Anhydride and Paraformaldehyde, among others, effective date of February 15, 2014 (CE) :
1:39 am Artisan Partners Asset Mgmt prices 8,073,337 shares of Class A common stock at $62.00 per share (APAM) :
1:32 am Allegiant Travel reports February 2014 traffic (ALGT) : Firm reports preliminary passenger traffic results for February 2014.
- Passengers: 614,183 +11.2%
- Revenue passenger miles (000): 615,008 +9.7%
- Available seat miles (000): 705,079 +10.5%
- Load factor: 87.2% (0.7)pts
- Departures 4,325 +11.7%
- Co expects first quarter PRASM to be between 0.5 and 1.5% and first quarter TRASM to be within the range of (1) to 0%.
- Co is also adjusting CASM ex fuel guidance range for the first quarter to be between 11 and 13% as the amount of sub service flying will not be as high as previously expected and the timing of some expenses are shifting to the second quarter.
- Co is leaving our full year CASM ex fuel guidance between four and 7%
- Company Earnings
- polycythemia vera