SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 26, 2013) - InsideView, the leading provider of customer intelligence and data that drives marketing, sales and account managers to win, today announced it is a Silver Sponsor of Convergence 2013, the premier event for the Microsoft Dynamics community, taking place March 18-21 in New Orleans. During the show, InsideView will demonstrate how its solution aggregates company and contact data, relevant business and social insights, and business connections directly within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, helping companies dramatically increase sales, marketing and post sales productivity. Additionally, InsideView represents a powerful opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics CRM channel providers to bring additional value to their customers, strengthen customer relationships, and dramatically increase adoption of their solutions.
"Thousands of businesses worldwide have embraced social sales intelligence to understand their customers in new ways and propel their sales and marketing success," said Heidi Tucker, vice president of global alliances at InsideView. "Through our longstanding partnership with Microsoft, joint customers can leverage combined insights from Microsoft Dynamics CRM and InsideView to help their sales professionals quickly reach the right person, with the right message, at the right time. We're honored to work closely with Microsoft as a silver sponsor of Convergence and we're excited to help attendees improve their CRM adoption and sales productivity through the power of sales intelligence."
InsideView is the premier customer intelligence solution within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM ecosystem, and one of the most highly rated and popular apps in the Dynamics Marketplace. By combining traditional company and contact information with real-time, relevant, social insights and social networking into one easy-to-use application, InsideView drives double-digit growth in lead conversion, closed deals and average deal size. InsideView is free and installs in five minutes from the Dynamics Marketplace.
Join InsideView at Convergence:
- Visit InsideView at Booth # 843 to see the power of sales intelligence in action.
- Join Vice President Heidi Tucker for Making CRM Sexy Again! Thursday, March 21st at 1:00 p.m. in Room 387. Heidi will showcase how InsideView drives CRM adoption and productivity by helping users convert more leads to opportunities, close opportunities more quickly and more often, and close larger deal sizes. Please RSVP here, as seating is limited.
- Join us to kick off Convergence with a night of fun at the Convergence Carnival party, Monday, March 18th at 9:30 p.m. Hurry, tickets are limited.
- Please visit our Microsoft Convergence page for more information about our plans at the show.
- Read customer case studies to learn why more than 300,000 professionals choose InsideView to propel their sales productivity.
- Follow @InsideView on Twitter or the InsideView Blog to learn more about the latest trends in social business.
InsideView provides the customer intelligence and data that drives marketing, sales and account managers to win. We help you find better prospects, get in more doors, win more deals and keep more customers, fueling much stronger revenue growth. Our customer intelligence solutions provide the business insights, people insights and connections to make every prospect and customer conversation more valuable to them and more successful for you. InsideView® is used by more than 300,000 sales and marketing professionals, and over 2,000 market-leading companies including Adobe, BMC, Franklin Covey, Experian and SuccessFactors. InsideView was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit InsideView.
All brands mentioned in this press release are the sole property of their registered owners.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- customer intelligence
+1 (415) 271-9820